Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YEEEEEEAAAHHHH (GUCCI GUCCI BAN-DANA!)

I'm here (Meta4ce, young meta, Omega...whatever nigga), representing all morons, thieves, burglars, womanizers, syrup sippers, and niggas that punch random people when the alcohol within commands them to.
I'm also co-ceo of the think tank known as GET YOUR BITCH TO CHEAT MUSIC.
Our goal is getting bitches to cheat...We've been successful.
I may even be responsible for that child you're raising...Who knows, I don't associate with sucka niggas, so whatever you do that isn't related to me getting paid because of it is of no concern...except if you fail...That's a laugh and a half.
Also, hit my music page because I have some old ass songs on there: www.myspace.com/youngmeta
Beer STAYS on deck, hoes. STAYS there.
Adios, bitches.

No comments: